IJ Start Canon TS6200 Unboxing Setup
- To unbox Canon ts6200 printer, place it on a table. Remove the outer closing tape from the package.
- You will find the printer, user manual, setup CD, a power cord, and ink cartridges inside the package.
- Now, gently take the printer out of the package.
- Remove all the packing materials form the printer.
- Check if you have removed all the packing materials from inside and outside of the printer.
- Now, get the power cable provided with the printer for the connection setup.
- Use the cable to connect the printer to a power source.
- Press the Power button on the printer’s panel to turn it on.
- Perform the initial setup process such as setting language, country/region, and date & time.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge. Open the ink cartridge access door.
- Place the cartridge in their respective slots.
- Close the door. Open input tray, load papers into it, and close the door.
- Now, click the Print button to print the Alignment page.
IJ Start Canon TS6200 Driver & Manual Download
Start the driver Installation process once the initial printer setup is complete. To download Canon Pixma TS6200 driver & manual, click the Download button at the bottom of this website. You can download the Manual & Driver for free from this site. Once you click the Download button, the download process begins.Open the file when the download process is complete. Run the driver installation as instructed on the installer screen. Finish the installation as per the instructions and try a test print.
IJ Start Canon TS6200 Print
Printing with the Canon TS6200 printer is very easy. The procedure given below will help you print all the documents you need.
How To Print With IJ Canon TS6200?
- You should first perform the basic printing setup before proceeding to print your documents.
- First, verify whether the printer is turned on.
- Load plain papers into the input tray. Do not forget to align the paper stack before placing them.
- Launch the Printer Driver’s Setup screen on your computer. Go to the Control Panel and tap the Hardware & Sound option.
- Select the Devices and Printers option in the next step.
- You should right-click on the printer model and choose the Printing Preferences option.
- Once it opens, tap the Frequently Used Settings menu.
- Choose the Commonly Used Settings option available under the Quick Setup tab.
- Make changes if required in the next screen that opens.
- Assign a Print Quality based on your choice. There are three options to choose from: High, Standard, or Draft.
- Select a paper source and click the OK button to save all the changes.
- Your Canon Pixma TS6200 printer will print based on these settings.
- Now, search for the file you wish to print. Open it on your system.
- Go to File and choose Print.
- Key in the number of copies to be printed and click Print.
Perform Copying On IJ Start Canon TS6200
Copying is done when you want to have multiple copies of the same document. Make use of the procedure specified here to learn how to copy.
Canon TS6200 Copy Function
- The initial step of the copying process is to check if you have turned on your Canon printer.
- Next, align plain papers on a flat surface and load them in the input tray carefully.
- Place the documents to be copied on the platen. Make sure it is not damaged or curled in the edges.
- Select the Copy option available in the home screen of the control panel.
- Choose the Standard Copy option.
- Wait until the copy layout displays on the control panel screen.
- The Copy Layout can be selected based on your requirement. Three layout options are available namely, Single-Sided, 2-on-1, Two-Sided.
- The next step is to specify the number of copies on the Canon Pixma TS6200 to be made.
- Tap OK.
- Specify the Size of the Page and the Media Type.
- You have to press the Black button for copying in black & white. Press the Color button to copy the documents in color.
- The copying process will now begin.
Scanning On Canon TS6200
IJ Start Canon TS6200 provides various options for scanning. You scan from a computer (MAC & Windows), printer operation panel, and smartphone/tablet. You can also scan using the ScanGear application software that is downloaded at the time of installing the printer diver. Placing the originals in an appropriate manner plays a vital role in the output quality. Make sure you mention the correct paper size in the scanner driver (ScanGear) or IJ Scan Utility, whichever you are using. The upper corner of the original should be aligned along the alignment mark of the platen.
How To Scan With Canon TS6200 ?
To know the procedure to scan on the IJ Start Canon TS6200 printer using the ScanGear application software, go through the steps below.
- Place the original to be scanned in the Automatic Document Feeder or on the scanner platen.
- Launch the Canon Pixma TS6200 IJ Scan Utility window and look for the ScanGear icon.
- The ScanGear window appears once the corresponding icon is selected.
- Click the drop-down list box below the Select Source option and set the preference that suits your document loaded.
- A preview image appears on the center pane when the Preview button is clicked.
- Set the Destination & Output Size and adjust the scan areas if you have loaded the original on the scanner platen.
- Select the Image Corrections link and set the preferences as per your requirement.
How To Scan From Computer With Canon TS6200?
The following procedure explains how to scan in IJ Start Canon TS6200 from a computer using the Auto Scan feature.
- You need not set any scan preferences as the application permits the printer to automatically detect the material type placed on the platen or ADF.
- Turn the printer on and place the material in the ADF or on the platen.
- Launch the IJ Scan Utility Lite interface.
- If you are scanning photos with a white background or thick & thin items, then adjust the cropping frames by selecting the Driver Download button on the window.
- Select the Auto icon, and the scanning starts.
- Save the scanned image using the settings dialog box.
Establish Wireless Connection In Canon TS6200 Printer
You can establish a wireless connection for your IJ start Canon Pixma TS6200 printer using the Wireless Direct method.
IJ Start Canon TS6200 Wireless Setup
- Turn on the printer and launch the Setup screen on the control panel.
- Select Device Settings LAN Settings Wireless Direct.
- Once the Wireless Direct Setting list appears, choose Settings Enable/disable Wireless Direct ON.
- Selecting ON option will enable the Wireless Direct feature on your printer, and you can connect a Wi-Fi enabled device to it wirelessly.
- Turn on the Wi-Fi option on your device and look for your printer name (SSID).
- Specify the passkey if prompted, and the device gets connected to your printer.
IJ Start Canon TS6200- IJ Network Device Setup Utility
- Turn on the Wi-Fi network.
- Open the web browser like Chrome or Internet Explorer.
- Go to the official site of the printer.
- Search for the manufacturer’s printer driver.
- Fill in the options such as product category, series, and model.
- From the Document type menu, select the “Driver and Software” option.
- Download the “IJ Network Device Setup Utility Tool” software.
- Save the file in your desired location.
- Double-click the .exe setup file to install it.
- The installation will start automatically.
- This software enables your personal computer to communicate with the printer.
Canon TS6200 Troubleshooting Techniques
- If your printer is not functioning properly, the first troubleshooting step to carry out is performing a hard reset the Canon Pixma TS6200 printer and then fix common errors.
- Power off the printer.
- Press and hold the Stop button for a few seconds.
- Now, hold the “ON” button and the “Stop” button simultaneously.
- Release both the buttons and wait for the printer to shut down.
- Once the printer is turned on, it will be free of the minor errors.
- Now, click on the Setup option on the printer’s control panel, then go to Device Settings.
- Choose the “Reset setting” option.
- By doing so, most of the software and driver related errors can be fixed.
Why Is Canon TS6200 Printer Not Working?
- If the Canon printer is not connected to a network, the printer will not work.
- The printer will stop working when there’s a lack of communication between the system and the printer.
- Connect the printer and the system to the same network.
- Go to the start menu on the system and type “Troubleshoot” in the search bar.
- Click on the Troubleshoot option.
- Choose the “Printer” option and click on “Run the troubleshooter.”
- Proceed the instructions displayed on the screen to proceed with the troubleshooting.
- Minor errors will be rectified, and the Pixma TS6200 printer will run normally after troubleshooting.
Fix Scanning Problems On Pixma TS6200
- Confirm that your printer is powered On.
- Make sure that your Canon Pixma TS6200 is linked to the personal computer using a wireless or wired connection.
- If a wired connection is used, plug the USB cord to another USB port on your Mac or Windows device.
- Ensure that you have not attached the USB cord into a hub or docking station.
- Try reconnecting the printer to the network if you are using a wireless connection.
- Try to restart your Windows or Mac system. Check if the MP drivers are launched on the desktop.
- Select your Canon TS6200 printer in the Applications window.
Solve 1313 Error Code On Canon TS6200
- The error code 1313 indicates that there are jammed papers inside your printer.
- To clear the paper jams, power Off the printer and disconnect the cord.
- Raise the scanning unit or cover and look if any jammed papers are present inside the printhead holder.
- Use both your hands to handle the jammed papers firmly.
- Pull the papers out slowly and make sure you do not tear it.
- Now, confirm whether all the papers are discarded. Reinsert the cord and turn the printer On.
- Close the scanning cover or unit and then check if the error code 1313 has disappeared from your printer’s touch panel.
Solve 1401 Error Code On Canon TS6200
- Lift the top cover on your printer and make sure all the ink cartridges are installed.
- Switch On your printer and remove all the cartridges from their slots.
- Reinstall the cartridges and make sure they are seated correctly.
- The contacts present on the printer communicates with the metallic contacts located on the cartridge. Make sure to clean the contacts on a regular period.
- Try removing the defective ink cartridge from your printer.
- Purchase new cartridges that are compatible with the Canon Pixma TS6200 printer.
- Insert the new cartridge and then check if the error is rectified. The error code can also occur if the printhead is damaged. Change the printhead for resolving the issue.