Canon TS3125 Printer Setup
- Unbox the printer to begin the setup process.
- Using the power cable, connect the printer to the wall outlet.
- Turn on your printer, load the ink cartridges into the respective carrier slots, and fill the input tray using paper.
- Switch on your wireless router.
- Connect the printer and the computer to the same wireless network.
- Install the print driver on your computer.
- Download the driver file from the installation CD that provided with the printer.
- If you want to an updated version, then go to the official site of the printer from your web browser.
- Make sure to download the most recent version of the printer driver.
- Install the downloaded printer driver on your computer as per the instructions.
Canon TS3125 Unboxing Setup
To unbox your printer, follow the instructions given below.
- Get a knife to remove the top protective tape.
- Open the top opening and take the ink cartridge, printer, installation CD, and power cord out of the package.
- Now, gently, remove all the protective tapes surrounding the edges of the printer.
- After clearing all the packing materials, you can start the setup process.
- After the Canon Pixma TS3125 printer setup, install the print driver on your computer and then try a test print.
Canon TS3125 Driver & Manual Download
- You can download the printer driver from this site. Click the Download button given on the page. As soon as you click the Download button, it will direct you to the driver download page.
- After downloading the driver, install it on your computer, and try a test print.
- To download the manual from the printer’s official site, first, you need to open a web browser on your computer.
- Type the URL code of the Canon printer official site in the search bar and click the Enter button.
- Enter the printer model in the search field and click OK.
- Click Support followed by the Printers option.
- Select the Inkjet Multi function option in the Printers section.
- Select the TS Series-Inkjet option and select the PIXMA TS3100/TS3125 model from the list.
- Scroll the screen and click the Manuals tab.
- Select the user manual you want and click the View button.
- Click the Download button on the PDF viewer and wait for the download process to complete.
- You can use the manual offline.
Canon TS3125 Print Function
The Canon Pixma printer is a compact wireless printer which is capable of printing at a speed of up to 65 seconds for borderless 4*6 photos. It has a total of 960 color nozzles and 320 black pigment nozzles. The FINE ink cartridges that are supported by this printer include PG 245, CL 246, PG 243, and CL 244. The Canon Pixma device supports Airprint, borderless printing, document printing, Canon PRINT app, Google Cloud Print, wireless printing, and so on.
How To Print on Pixma TS3125?
Follow the guidelines mentioned below to print documents on your printer.
- Ensure that your router is turned on and has a stable internet connection. Also, check if your computer is connected to this router.
- Check whether the green ‘Power’ LED is blinking.
- If so, touch the Stop button, which is located above the Black button.
- Go to the Canon Pixma TS3125’s control panel and press the Direct button till the wireless icon starts flashing on the LCD. Let go of the button.
- Download the Canon Pixma driver from this site or use the bundled CD that came with the printer.
- Double-click the Canon Pixma driver after navigating to the driver’s path.
- Click the Start button, accept the Canon Pixma TS3125 driver installer’s T&C, and proceed to follow the on-screen prompts. When the connection screen displays, click Yes to confirm that your Pixma device is waiting to be paired with the computer through a wireless connection.
- Choose your wireless network, enter the key, and click Next. Click Next on the connection completed screen. The Pixma drivers are installed. Keep a stack of paper on the paper input tray. Click Print Head Alignment and then click Start to allow the Pixma device to align its printhead. Print a test page.
- Follow the rest of the prompts to run a test print and then click Next. Choose the Canon applications to be installed and click Next. After passing the User Registration screen, the installation will be completed.
Canon TS3125 Copy
Using the Canon Pixma TS3125, you can copy documents at a first copy output time of 27 seconds, and features such as borderless copy, document removal reminder, and standard copy. To find out how to copy on the device, follow the guidelines mentioned below.
How To Copy on Canon TS3125?
There are two types of cleaning processes which are Cleaning and Deep Cleaning.
- Power on the printer and wait until it initializes.
- Raise the Canon Pixma device’s paper input tray and place the paper stack in the vertical orientation on the right side of the tray, ensuring that the print side faces you. Adjust the paper width guide to hold the document in place.
- Pull the Canon Pixma device’s paper output tray and tray extension towards you. The paper status and paper size appear on the LCD after the document is placed correctly.
- Use the on-screen Paper Select button to choose the right paper size and then press OK.
- Now, place the document to be copied on the platen and proceed to press Color or Black for a Color or Black copy respectively.
- Finally, remove the original document from the platen after copying process finishes.
Scan On Canon Pixma TS3125
Make use of the scan procedure given below to scan your documents and images successfully.
Pixma TS3125 How To Scan
- Use the ScanGear software to scan your documents or images.
- Open the Canon IJ Scan Utility on your computer. Click the ScanGear option from the main screen.
- The ScanGear will be launched on your system. Position the original document on your scanner glass.
- Click the Select Source option and choose a source according to the document you are going to scan.
- Under the Display Preview Image section, select the Preview option.
- Assign the Destination and the Output Size in the proceeding step.
- Make use of the Image Corrections option to make any changes to the image.
- Click the Scan button.
Scan To Computer From Canon TS3125
- Before scanning your documents or images, check if you have installed the Canon IJ Scan Utility on your system.
- It is a part of the MP driver package and will be installed along with it.
- Open the Canon IJ Scan Utility software on your computer.
- Choose the All Apps option from the Start menu. Click the Canon Utilities option followed by the IJ Scan Utility option.
- Tap the Settings button present below the Menu bar to modify the paper size, resolution, PDF settings, and more.
- From the menu bar, select the Document or Photo option. The scan process will begin.
- After the completion of the procedure, the scanned images will be displayed on your screen.
- Choose a location or drive to store the scanned files.
Canon TS3125 Printer IJ Network Device Setup Utility
IJ Network Device Setup Utility helps you manage the Canon Pixma TS3125 printer and the devices connected to it over the network. It can be utilized for setting up network preferences as well. The IJ Network Device Utility tool can be downloaded from the manufacturer’s site; it is usually installed along with the MP driver for your printer. It is mainly used for modifying the network settings, checking the connection status between the personal system and the printer.
Canon TS3125 Wireless Setup
- Initiate the Easy Start Connect mode on your Canon printer.
- Long-press and hold the Direct button on your Canon device and release it once the Network icon blinks.
- Make sure that the horizontal bars and the Wireless light on the printer’s touch panel are flickering.
- Download and then launch the software file.
- Choose Start Setup, then select your country name, and then click on the Next button.
- Select the Yes option and click the Agree button.
- Choose the Next button and click the Yes option in the Connection Method pop-up box.
- Select the model of your wireless router and type the password.
- Go with the on-screen guidelines and choose the Exit button for completing the wireless setup process.
Canon TS3125 Mobile Printing
Use the mobile printing solutions for performing the print jobs using your printer from the Apple or Android device. Some of the mobile printing options that are featured in the printer are Google Cloud Print, PIXMA Cloud Link, and more. The steps for setting up some of the mobile printing capabilities are explained in the sections.
Canon TS3125 Apple Airprint
- Ensure that the Pixma TS3125 printer and iOS device are connected to the same network.
- Visit the App Store from your Apple device and search for the AirPrint app.
- Download and install it on your system using the prompts displayed.
- Extend the input tray and place papers in it after aligning.
- Not aligning the papers properly will lead to paper jam issues.
- Launch the AirPrint app on your iOS device and press the Operation icon.
- The menu will be displayed in the next window. Select the Print option.
- Under the Printer menu, choose your Canon Pixma TS3125 printer.
- Modify the print settings in the next window as per your choice.
- Tap the Print option to begin the printing process.
Pixma TS3125 Google Cloud Print
- You can make use of the Google Cloud Print to print your documents or images.
- The first step of the procedure is to launch the Chrome browser on your system.
- Go to the Chrome menu and select the Sign into Chrome option.
- Enter the correct credentials to log into your Google account.
- Choose the Settings option from the Chrome menu followed by the Show Advanced Settings option.
- Click the Manage option under Google Cloud Print. Select the Add Printers option.
- Tap the OK button on the Registration Confirmation Message screen, and the wireless icon will flash thrice.
- Press the Network button after it blinks thrice.
- Now, choose the Print option from the Google Chrome menu. Click the Change option followed by the Destination option.
- Choose the Canon TS 3125 printer from the list and click the Print option.
- The Canon printer receives the print data and starts printing the document immediately.
Canon TS3125 Pixma Cloud Link
- Make sure that the printer is bridged with the network.
- From the operator panel of the Canon device, select the Settings icon and then choose the Cloud Applications option.
- Select the OK button in the Preparation Complete dialog box.
- Choose the Next button on the Confirmation pop-up window.
- Once the registration is complete, start printing your pictures or documents using the printer.
Canon Pixma TS3125 Troubleshooting
Issues may arise in the printer if it is not maintained properly. The solutions for clearing the errors such as offline, paper jam, printing, and scanning issues are provided here on our web page. For rectifying the printer problems quickly, you can get help from our technical experts.
Why Canon TS3125 Printer Is Offline?
To fix the printer offline issue, perform the troubleshooting tips given below.
- Check if the printer is correctly plugged in and it is turned On.
- Make sure that the wireless router is turned On.
- Check if the computer and the printer are connected to the same wireless network.
- Place the printer and the computer within the range of the wireless router.
- Check if the Use Printer Offline option is enabled on your Windows. To check it, follow the instructions given below.
- Open the Run command on your Window by pressing the Windows and R key combo.
- After typing ‘Control Panel’ in the Open field, click the OK button.
- Go to Devices and Printers section in the Control panel window and select your printer.
- Right-click on the selected printer and click the See what’s printing option.
- Click the Printer tab and check if the Use Printer Offline box is checked. If not, mark it.
- Now, check if the issue is resolved. If not, contact the manufacturer for support.
Clear Pixma TS3125 Printing Problem
To fix the printer not printing issue, follow the troubleshooting steps given below.
- Make sure that you have done the printer setup as per the instructions.
- Check if the printer’s power cord is connected firmly into the correct ports and functioning.
- Check if you have installed the most recent printer driver on your system.
- Check if the paper tray is full. If the tray is empty, then fill it with a stack of white papers.
- Delete unnecessary print jobs and then try to print.
Solve Canon TS3125 Scanning Problem
The printer is known for its compact form factor and easy setup. But, there are issues in scanning which occur rarely. To solve the scanning problems on the Canon Pixma TS3125 printer, follow the guidelines mentioned below.
- First, check whether your Canon Pixma printer is switched on.
- Try connecting the USB cable from the Pixma device to a different USB port on your computer. If it is connected to your PC through a USB hub, remove it and connect it to the PC directly.
- Recheck the network connections and restart your PC. If your ScanGear driver doesn’t seem to work, check whether Canon Pixma MP drivers are installed on your computer. Also, choose your scanner on the Pixma application menu.
Fix Canon TS3125 Paper Jam
If a paper has got stuck in the printer resulting in a jam, follow the guidelines mentioned below to solve the issue.
- Power off the Canon Pixma TS 3125 printer and open the paper output tray. Flip open the front cover as well.
- Check whether the paper is jammed under the FINE cartridge, and slide the cartridge holder to the far left or right. Pull out the paper from under the cartridge holder.
- Take care not to tear off a small portion of the paper but pull it gently to remove the whole paper.
- After removing the paper from under the print cartridge holder, inspect the device for jammed paper elsewhere and remove them from there. Close the cover of the Canon Pixma TS3125 printer.