IJ Start Canon Pixma TS3122 Unboxing Setup
- First, remove the protective tape that is present on top of your printer’s carton.
- Take all the components such as software disk and power cable out of the package.
- Lift the Canon PIXMA TS3122 printer from the box and keep it on a dust free surface.
- Find the power port on your printer and then attach the power cable.
- The other end of the power cable must be plugged into a wall outlet that is functioning properly.
- Force press the ON button to power Up your printer.
- Now, set all the preferences on the printer’s touch display.
- Open the rear tray or cassette on your printer, place enough white papers, and then close it.
- Install the original black and color cartridges into the respective slots.
- Print an alignment sheet to ensure that you have inserted the cartridges correctly.
IJ Start Canon Pixma TS3122 Driver & Manual Download
- Driver: There are two types of software available for your printer.
- The XPS driver can be used for performing basic operations such as printing and scanning.
- A complete set of software and tools are included in the MP software.
- The newest version of the Canon TS3122 driver is available on this website.
- Before you start downloading the software, confirm whether your personal computer has enough internal memory.
- All the unwanted cache and temp files must be deleted from your system.
- Now, select the Driver Download option from this site to download the driver for your printer.
- Manual: To get the PDF copy of the user guide, click on the Manual Download option that is given on this web page.
IJ Start Pixma TS3122 Print
Printing is the basic function of the Pixma TS3122 Setup printer. It is compatible with other features too. Let see how to print from the printer with the steps mentioned below.
Printing With IJ Start Canon Pixma TS3122 Setup
- Turn on the printer using the Power button.
- Fill plain sheets of paper into the input tray.
- Move the guides to the edge of the printer.
- Open the folder from which you wish to print a text page.
- Press the CTRL and P keys simultaneously to open the Print Dialog box.
- Choose the printer name from the list.
- Set the number of copies by pressing the + sign.
- Click OK Print to start the printing process.
- You can get the printed sheets on the output tray.
How To Adjust Print Quality On Pixma TS3122?
- Access the Printer Driver setup window.
- Choose the Print Quality option.
- Set the Custom option under the Main tab.
- Wait for the Custom dialog box to display on the screen.
- Choose the Print Quality level option.
- Use the slide bar to choose the print quality level and click OK.
- After the setup process is complete, the printed data is selected with the print quality level.
IJ Start Canon TS3122 Copy Function
You can perform the Copy function using your printer by following the guidelines mentioned below.
How To Copy On IJ Start Pixma TS3122?
- Check whether you have installed the printer driver that is compatible with your OS.
- Load unused printing sheets on the input tray of your printer.
- Open the printer lid on your system and place the ink cartridges in their slots.
- Close the printer lid. Now, place the document that you want to copy on the Platen or ADF.
- Press Copy using the control panel of your system.
- Do the changes that are necessary and press Copy and Done.
IJ Start Canon TS3122 Scan
You can perform the Scan function using your Canon Pixma TS3122 Setup by following the guidelines mentioned below.
How To Scan With Canon TS3122?
- Launch the IJ Scan Utility tool on your system.
- Check if the name of your Canon printer is listed once the tool is opened.
- Now, check if the printer is in ready-state to perform the printer functions.
- Place the document on the Platen or the ADF.
- Verify whether the loaded sheets have any folded edges.
- Now, on the IJ Scan tool, click Auto, Document, or Photo with respect to your preference.
- The preview of the document will be displayed on the screen. Verify the document and save it for future reference.
IJ Start Pixma TS3122 Wireless Connection
Wireless connection between the computer and the Canon TS3122 printer can be established by following the procedure mentioned below.
IJ Start Canon TS3122 Wireless Setup For Windows
- Initially, you have to enable the Easy Wireless Connect option on your printer and ij.start.canon ts3122 setup the drivers on your computer.
- Press the Stop button present on the control panel if the ON lamp is flashing.
- Next, press the Direct button and hold it for a few seconds.
- Once the connection is established, the Wi-Fi symbol will start blinking.
- Click the Start Setup button on the initial screen.
- Select your Region and tap Yes in the License Agreement window.
- Choose Next and then select the Method of Connection.
- Click on your Wireless Router and key in the Network Key.
- Wait until the network setup and printhead alignment are complete.
- In the next screen, choose the list of additional software you want to install.
- Your setup is complete once the software installation is over.
IJ Start Canon TS3122 Wireless Setup For Mac
- Connect your Mac system and Canon TS3122 printer with the help of the WPS connection method specified below.
- The first step of the procedure is to turn on your system and enable the Wi-Fi option.
- Select a wireless network of your choice and specify the security key.
- Next, press the Network button for a few seconds.
- Release it when the Wireless icon starts flashing.
- Go to your router, find and press the WPS button.
- Once the Canon Pixma TS3122 Setup printer and router are connected, the Wireless icon will stop flashing and become steady.
- Your printer and computer are now connected successfully.
IJ Start Pixma TS3122-Wireless Direct
- Before you begin,ascertain that the wireless router is functioning properly and connected to the system.
- Make sure the drivers are downloaded properly.
- Press and hold the Wireless Direct icon and ensure that the icon flashes on the printer’s control screen.
- This blinking icon indicates that printer entering easy wireless.
- On the computer, open canon software and follow on-screen instructions to complete the Canon Prixma TS3122 setup.
- On the Check the connection method, click Yes and the software will search for nearby wireless routers.
- Select your home network and input the wireless password and then select the Next button.
- Now the printer is connected and updating the driver will take several minutes.
- Finally, the alignment page will be printed.
IJ Start Canon Pixma TS3122 Mobile Printing
- Turn on Mobile Data on your smartphone.
- If you are using the iPhone, open iTunes else, open the Google Play App Store.
- Type Canon in the search bar and click the Search button.
- Click the Install option and the app will download and install the application by itself.
- Browse to the document that you want to print from the File Manager, and select the Print option.
- This option will open the Print preview and let you customize the document by using the given options.
- On the Canon Mobile printing application, there will be a list of printers available nearby.
- Click on your printer and proceed with the on-screen instructions to print the document.
Print On TS3122 With Apple Airprint
- AirPrint is used to print from an IOS device such as iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
- Connect the printer to your preferred network.
- Make sure that your iOS device and Canon Pixma TS3122 Setup printer are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Open the file to print and click on the Share icon.
- Now tap the print, select the printer and choose an AirPrint-enabled printer.
- Mention the number of copies to be printed.
- Press the Print option on the upper-right corner.
- The document will be printed on Canon Pixma TS3122 AirPrint wirelessly.
Register TS3122 With Google Cloud Print
- You can print from the printer using the Google Cloud Print application.
- Registering the printer with Google Cloud Print is necessary to start printing.
- Launch the Google Chrome web browser on your computer.
- Select the Sign in icon from the Chrome menu. This is indicated by three horizontal lines.
- Enter the login credentials and on your Google account.
- Select Settings Show advanced settings Manage for Google Cloud Print options.
- Select the Add printers option and choose your printer from the Canon TS3100 series.
- Select OK when a confirmation message appears on the printer.
- Press the Network button and the Wireless icon flashes thrice to complete the printer registration.
- Make sure that the printer is turned on and connected to your network.
- Log into your Google account and select Print from the Chrome menu.
- Select Change Destination and choose the name of your printer in Google Cloud Print.
- Select the Print option. The printer will now receive the print data and print automatically.
IJ Start Canon TS3122 Pixma Cloud Link
- Make sure you have registered the printer with the cloud service server.
- Launch the printer settings and select the Cloud icon.
- Select OK on the registration preparation completed screen.
- Get back to the main screen and select the CANON iMAGE GATEWAY.
- On the authentication screen, enter the login credentials and select Login.
- Select the album that possesses the image that you want to print.
- Touch Next after selecting the image. Set the print settings and select Color.
- Choose OK to start printing.
IJ Start Canon Pixma TS3122 Troubleshooting
- When you get stuck while using the IJ Start Utility, you can resolve them by performing simple troubleshooting steps.
- If a paper jam has occurred inside the printer, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Disconnect the power supply from your Canon Pixma TS3122 Setup printer.
- Extend the paper output tray and open the cover.
- Look below the FINE cartridge holder to check if the jammed paper is present.
- If you find any paper under the FINE cartridge holder, move it to the sides.
- Pull the jammed paper by holding them with both hands.
- Make sure you have removed all the paper.
Solution To TS3122 Printer Not Working Issue
- If your printer has stopped working or is not responding, you need to restart your printer.
- Disconnect all the power connections from the printer and re-connect it.
- Try troubleshooting your router to check for network problems. Launch your preferred web browser and check whether you can view the web pages.
- Check if your printer is connected to the wireless router.
- You should be able to see the Wireless icon on the network connection status to know whether the wireless LAN is enabled/disabled.
- If your printer is placed too far from the router, move the devices close enough to ensure that the printer is in the range of the router.
- Check if the security software’s firewall is turned off.
Clear Canon TS3122 Printer Not Printing Problem
To fix printer not printing issue, follow the troubleshooting methods given below.
- Check if the power cable is securely plugged in. Turn on your printer by pressing the ON button.
- Check if the connection setup between your printer and computer is done properly.
- Make sure that the printer settings match the set for the rear tray.
- Make sure to select the printer driver while printing.
- Delete unnecessary print job if the priority print job gets stuck unexpectedly.
- Check if the print data is large. If so, then reduce it by following the instructions given below.
- Tap Page Setup Print Options Prevention of Print Data Loss.
Fix IJ Start Pixma TS3122 Scan Not Working
To resolve this issue, follow the instructions given below.
- Make sure to turn on your Canon Pixma TS3122 Setup.
- Get a USB cable that provided with your printer.
- Connect the USB cable to the USB port on the computer.
- Make sure not to connect the USB cable to the USB hub of the computer.
- Check the network connection & status. If there is a connection issue with the setup, then reset the connection.
- Finally, restart the computer and try to scan.
Fix Canon Pixma TS3122 Network Communication Problems
To fix Network Communication problems, perform the troubleshooting methods given below.
- If you are unable to find your printer on the Network, then follow the steps given below.
- Search the printer using the Automatic search method. The Automatic Search option is available in the Search for Printers screen.
- In the Check Printer Settings screen click the Redetect option and look for your printer by entering the IP address on the Search for Printers screen.
- If you are unable to proceed with the communication process beyond the Printer Connection, then disconnect all the power cables from your printer and computer.
- Leave them disconnected for a while. Reconnect the power cables and turn on your computer and printer.
- Now, check the network status. If the Network status is good, then try a test print, scan, or fax operation on your Canon Pixma TS3122 Setup.