How To Setup Canon Pixma TR7520?
- Turn On your printer and enable the Wi-Fi network option on your printer.
- Tap the Wi-Fi icon, followed by LAN settings.
- Select Wireless LAN
- Wireless LAN setup
- Manual Connect.
- Now the printer will look for available wireless networks.
- Select your wireless router from the list, type the passphrase, and tap the OK button.
- Now your printer is connected to the wireless network.
- Install the Canon printer driver on your computer as per the instructions and try a test print.
Canon TR7520 Unboxing Setup
To set up the Canon Pixma TR7520 printer, follow the instructions as given below.
- Open the top opening of the package by removing the outer-top tape.
- Use a knife or pair of scissors to remove the outer tape.
- Take all the components out of the package out and place them on a table.
- Make sure to remove all the packing tapes from your Canon printer.
- After removing the packing tapes from the Canon Pixma TR7520 Setup, connect the power cable between the printer and the computer.
- Power on your printer, open the cartridge door, and wait for the cartridge carrier to move into the access area.
- Unpack the new cartridge and place it into the printer.
- Close the cartridge access door. Get a stack of plain paper to fill the input tray.
- Open the input tray, fill it with the stack of paper, and close the tray door.
- Install the printer driver on your computer. Connect the printer and the computer through a canon tr7520 wireless setup network.
Canon Pixma TR7520 Driver & Manual Download
To download the Canon Pixma TR7520 driver to your computer, navigate to the driver section and click the Download Driver button below it. Follow the on-screen guidelines provided by the Canon Pixma TR7520 driver installer to finish the Pixma driver installation.The Canon Pixma TR7520 manual contains essential information for the first-time Pixma users, such as basic operation, printing from smart devices, replacing cartridges, and maintenance instructions. Troubleshooting guidelines for the Pixma TR7520 is also provided in this canon TR7520 setup manual. To download the Canon Pixma TR7520 Setup manual, navigate to the Manual Download button and click on it.
Canon Pixma TR7520 Print
The Canon Pixma TR7520 printer is capable of printing black & white pages at the rate of 15 pages per minute and color pages at the rate of 10 pages per minute. On average, the Pixma device prints a photo in 37 seconds, and there are five individual print cartridges. This Pixma device supports duplex printing as well.
How to Print Canon Pixma TR7520?
Follow the simple print guidelines mentioned below to print wirelessly from your Canon Pixma device.
- Power on your Canon Pixma TR7520 device by pressing the Power button and observe the LCD.
- Ensure that your computer is connected to your router.
- Look at the Wireless icon with a slash at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on the icon to go to the basic network information page.
- Now, tap the LAN settings button.
- Choose Wireless LAN from the list and then tap Wireless LAN setup on the next screen.
- On the Wireless LAN setup screen, choose Manual connect, wait for a while, and then tap on your Wi-Fi network when it appears on the screen.
- Tap the password input area and proceed to enter your passphrase.
- Tap the OK button on the on-screen keyboard and then tap OK on the screen.
- Now, go to your PC and install the Canon Pixma TR7520 Setup driver.
- Launch the Pixma driver installer and choose the appropriate prompts on each screen.
- On the connection screen, select ‘wireless’ and proceed with the prompts.
- After the Canon Pixma driver is installed, you can print documents from your computer wirelessly.
Canon Pixma TR7520 Duplex Printing
- Extend the input tray and load enough plain papers into it.
- Prior to printing, you have to make a few changes to the print settings.
- Launch the Canon Printer driver setup window on your system.
- Select the Page Setup tab and mark the checkbox near the Duplex Printing option.
- Also, highlight the checkbox near the Automatic option to enable automatic duplex printing.
- Now, select a Layout from the three options displayed.
- Next, you have to set up the Print Area and then tap OK.
- The stapling side will be selected by default in the next step. If you want to change it, then use the Stapling Side option to do so.
- Assign a Margin Width and tap OK to save the settings.
- Search for the document you want to print and open it. Go to the File menu and choose the Print option.
- Key in the number of copies and tap Print.
Canon Pixma TR7520 Copy
Copy your documents or images using the guidelines that are mentioned below.
Canon Pixma TR7520 How To Copy
- Check if your Canon Pixma TR7520 Setup printer is turned on.
- Open the input tray and place papers in it after aligning them on a flat surface.
- Choose the Copy icon from the home screen of the printer’s control panel.
- Next, select the Standard Copy option and position the original document on the scanner glass.
- The next step is to modify the settings.
- Settings such as Page Size, Number of Copies, and more can be modified.
- Tap the Color button for color copy and the Black button for copying in black & white.
Canon Pixma TR7520 Scan
Learn how to scan your documents or images with the help of the instructions provided here.
How To Scan On Canon Pixma TR7520?
- Position the documents to be scanned on the platen.
- The scan side should face downwards. Go to the Start menu and choose the All Apps option.
- Select the Canon Utilities option followed by the IJ Scan Utility option.
- Click the Settings option and change any settings in the Settings dialog box that appears.
- Click on the Document Scan option and select the Source based on your choice.
- Assign a Color Mode, Document Size, and Resolution in the next step.
- Click the OK button. Choose the Document option and make use of the instructions displayed on your screen.
- Click OK, and the scanning process will begin.
Canon Pixma TR7520 Fax
The Canon Pixma TR7520 supports fax features, such as a modem with a file transfer speed of 33.6 KBPS, a transmission speed of 3 seconds per page for black pages, and a rate of 60 seconds per page for color pages. It has a fax memory of 250 pages, and up to 99 group dials are supported by this device.
How To Fax On Canon Pixma TR7520?
To send a fax from the Canon Pixma TR7520 Setup printer, read the guidelines mentioned below.
- Power on the Canon Pixma TR7520 printer and proceed to load documents into the Auto Document Feeder.
- Tap the landline phone icon (FAX) on the control panel of the Canon Pixma device.
- Enter the Fax recipient’s phone number in the field provided on the screen after tapping on the blank field.
- Use the on-screen keyboard to type the phone number and tap OK.
- Now, choose the Black icon on the screen for black & white transmission, or the Color icon for color transmission.
- If you want to cancel the fax, locate the Stop button, which is beside the Black button, and press it.
Canon Pixma TR7520 Wireless Setup
Before proceeding with the Canon Pixma TR7520 printer’s wireless connection setup given below, ensure that your Mac computer is connected to your router.
- Power on the Canon Pixma TR7520 by pressing its Power button located beside the Home button.
- Now, tap LAN settings
- Wireless LAN
- Wireless LAN setup
- Wireless Connect
- After a while, your Wi-Fi network will be displayed on the screen. Tap it.
- Now the Pixma device prompts you to enter the passphrase. Touch the passphrase field, type the passphrase, and press OK. Tap OK again.
- Tap OK and then proceed to install the Pixma TR7520 driver on your Mac computer.
- Authorize the Canon Pixma driver installation on your Mac after double-clicking the downloaded driver.
- Click the Start Setup button on the Pixma installer screen and proceed with the prompts that are displayed on the succeeding setup screens.
- Choose Yes on the Pixma installer’s connection method screen to continue with the wireless connection.
- Choose your Canon Pixma device on the Add screen and then click Add.
- Load paper sheets into the Pixma device’s paper tray and click Start to run a test print.
- Follow the rest of the Canon Pixma TR7520 Setup installer’s prompts to finish the installation.
Canon Pixma TR7520 Wireless Direct
Follow these guidelines to connect a smart device to your Canon Pixma TR7520 printer.
- Power up your Canon Pixma TR7520 printer and press the circular Gear icon on the LCD.
- Choose Settings and then tap on Device Settings (The icon looks like a printer delivering a print).
- Choose LAN settings and then tap Wireless Direct. Now, choose the Wireless Direct active/inactive button.
- Tap ON twice to view the Wi-FI direct information on the screen.
- Tap OK. Connect to the Pixma device’s Wi-Fi network from a smart device and begin printing by using the Canon Print Inkjet application.
- You can modify the network settings using the IJ Network Device Setup Utility software.
- Switch On the Canon PIXMA TR7520 printer.
- On the touch panel of the Canon device, tap the Network Status option.
- Read the message that gets displayed on the operator panel and then touch the Yes button.
- Choose the LAN Settings button and select the Wireless LAN option, and then touch Wireless LAN Setup.
- Check the message that appears and select Yes, and follow the on-screen prompts.
- If a message opens that states the Setup is complete, select the OK button.
- You can also alter the basic LAN settings such as network name, WEP or WPA key, and more.
Canon Pixma TR7520 Mobile Printing
Mobile printing lets you connect the Canon Pixma TR7520 Setup printer to Apple or Android devices easily. Various mobile printing options are featured in the Canon device. Some of the mobile printing options such as Wi-Fi or Wireless Direct does not require a wireless access point for setting the wireless connection. The procedure on how to set up the features such as AirPrint, PIXMA Cloud Link, and Google Cloud Print are provided in the below sections.
Canon Pixma TR7520 Apple Airprint
To print using the Google Cloud Print feature, you need a Google account. Launch the Google Chrome browser on your Personal Computer.
- Ensure that the Canon device and the Mac system are bridged with the same network.
- Go to your Mac system and then double-click the System Preferences icon.
- Choose the Printers & Scanners button and then click on the Add button.
- Select the name of the Canon printer which supports the AirPrint feature.
- Now the device which you selected gets added to the list of printers.
- After the printer is added, it is recommended to carry out a print function.
- Open the app on your personal computer, select the File button, and then click on the Print button.
- Select your Canon PIXMA TR7520 printer, specify the required settings for your print function, and then choose the Print button.
Canon Pixma TR7520 Google Cloud Print
- Make sure that you have got the Google Chrome browser on your desktop.
- After the Chrome browser is downloaded, open the same.
- From the Chrome window, click on the Sign In To Chrome option.
- Now, provide the details of your Google account for signing into it.
- To view the information, select the Show Advanced Settings option.
- Choose Manage for Google Cloud Print, and when your Canon PIXMA TR7520 printer displays in the list, click the Add Printers option.
- Once a confirmation pop-up window for registering the Canon Pixma TR7520 Setup printer displays on the screen, select the OK button.
- When a Registration Confirmation window gets displayed on the operator panel, select the Yes button.
- Now the Google Cloud Print Setup is complete.
Canon Pixma TR7520 Pixma Cloud Link
- To set up the Canon Pixma TR7520 cloud link using Canon PRINT Inkjet/Selphy App, follow the instructions given below.
- Connect your phone and the printer to the same wireless network.
- Download and install the Canon PRINT INKJET/SELPHY app on your phone.
- Launch the Canon PRINT INKJET/SELPHY app and tap the Printer icon.
- Now the Printer Settings screen opens.
- Tap the Register with Cloud option on the Printer Settings page.
- Make sure that the IP address displayed on the screen matches with the IP address of your printer.
- Click the Download button to install the root certificate.
- Once the installation is complete, go back to the home page of the Canon PRINT INKJET/SELPHY app and tap the Cloud option.
- Create a new cloud account when prompted. You can use your Canon ID to create the account.
- Enter the required details (email, password) and tap the OK button.
- Once the registration is done, Canon IJ Cloud Printing Center login page appears on the screen.
- Now, login and try a test print to check if the setup and installation is done correctly.
Canon Pixma TR7520 Firmware Update
- You can update your Canon Pixma TR7520 Setup firmware from the operation panel.
- Tap the Setup icon on the main screen of the printer.
- Select Settings followed by the Device Settings option.
- Tap the Install Update option under the Firmware Update section.
- To confirm the update operation, tap the Yes button and select the Start update option.
- Wait for the firmware to update.
- Click OK on the message that appears on the screen.
Canon Pixma TR7520 Ij Network Device Setup Utility
- IJ Network Device Setup Utility is an application that enables your printer to communicate with the computer easily.
- To download IJ Network Device Setup Utility for your Canon Pixma TR7520, follow the procedures as given below.
- Go to the official site and select the Support menu.
- Tap the Browse by our product range and select Printing.
- Select the Product Category and series in the drop-down menu and tap the Search button.
- Select your printer series from the displayed list.
- Select the operating system, type, and language in the pop-up menu and click the Search button.
- Choose the IJ Network Device Setup Utility software from the list and click the Download button.
- Now, install the software on your computer.
Canon TR7520 Printer Troubleshooting
Troubleshooting is a process of analysing the error and solve it. You should find the nature of the error that has occurred. The common troubleshooting errors are Printer Not Working, Scanning problem, Printer cannot print and more. You can open the Control Panel Devices and Printers. Now right-click the printer icon and select Troubleshoot.
Why Canon Pixma TR7520 Printer Is Offline?
- Click the Windows icon and type Run. Press the Enter key, and the Run dialog box will appear.
- Find your printer icon and right-click on your Canon Pixma TR7520 Setup printer.
- Choose the See What’s Printing option.
- Go to the Printer tab and untick the Use Printer Offline box.
- During the printing process, check if your printer is selected from the list.
- Verify whether your computer and the Canon printer are connected properly.
- If connected via a wireless network, then check if the signal from the router is strong.
- Examine if you have installed the printer drivers completely. Partial installation might also lead to this problem.
Canon TR7520 Printer Not Working
- The not printing error can occur in the Canon PIXMA TR7520 printer because of various reasons.
- Make sure that you have attached the Canon device to a socket that is functioning properly.
- Confirm that the Canon PIXMA TR7520 printer and the Mac or Windows personal computer can communicate with each other appropriately.
- Try to troubleshoot either the wired or wireless connection and then check whether the printing problem is fixed.
- Ensure that the latest driver for your Canon PIXMA TR7520 printer is launched on your desktop.
- If the software has become outdated, deinstall the same. Reinstall the updated software version from this web page.
- After the driver is uninstalled, verify if the print issue is resolved.
- Confirm whether the ink cartridges have enough ink, else replace it.
- Make sure that the input cassette is loaded with enough blank sheets.
Cannot Find Canon Pixma TR7520 Printer While Using Wireless Lan
- Ensure that your Canon PIXMA TR7520 printer is turned On.
- Look for the Network Status icon on the operator panel of the Canon device. If the icon is not lit, then the Network connection is turned Off.
- Try reconnecting the Canon Pixma TR7520 Setup printer to the Wireless Fidelity network.
- Make sure that you have completed the hardware setup process of your printer correctly.
- Confirm whether the computer and the Canon PIXMA TR7520 printer are associated with the same wireless network.
- Make sure that the Canon device is not kept too far from the wireless router.
- Ensure that the wireless signal is not low or weak.
- Ensure that the Enable Bidirectional Support option is chosen in the Ports tab of the Printer Properties dialog box.
- Make sure that you disable the security software.
TR7520 Printer Scanner Bogus 2801 Error
- The error code 2801 gets displayed on the touch panel of the Canon PIXMA TR7520 printer.
- The error code 2801 indicates that the document is jammed inside the Automatic Document Feeder.
- If the document is stuck, the Document cover must not be opened.
- Switch the Canon PIXMA TR7520 printer Off.
- If the print is in progress, touch the Stop button on the Canon printer’s front panel.
- Power Off your Canon PIXMA TR7520 printer and if you have loaded a document that has multiple pages, discard the other sheets from the document feeder.
- Raise the document feeder cover and then pull the jammed sheets out slowly.
- Now, lower the ADF cover and then power Up the Canon Pixma TR7520 Setup printer.
- Check whether the error code 2801 has disappeared from the printer’s control panel.