Canon Pixma MG3250 Unboxing Setup
The instructions provided below will help you set up the Canon Pixma MG3250 printer after taking it out of the box.
- Cut the tape holding the flaps of the Canon Pixma MG3250 box in place and open the flaps.
- Retrieve the accessories that are kept on top of the plastic bag containing the Canon Pixma device. Grab the plastic bag handles and pull it out of the box.
- Take the styrofoam support fixed onto the sides of the printer and set them aside for recycling.
- Take the two print cartridges out of the Canon Pixma carton and place them aside.
- Take the Canon Pixma MG3250 device out of the plastic bag and place the Pixma device on the table.
- Remove the orange tabs holding the lids of the Pixma device in place. There are plastic films covering the buttons and LCD of the Pixma device. Remove them as well.
- Open the Canon Pixma paper input tray and then proceed to flip open the Canon print cartridge access door. Remove the Canon print cartridges from their packaging, peel off the protective tab covering the electric contacts, and then install them in their slots.
- Close the Canon Pixma device’s doors and then attach the power cord into the Canon device’s power port and power outlet.
- Power on the Canon Pixma MG3250 device and then initiate the Canon Pixma driver installation on your computer to finish the setup. The setup can be completed with an iOS or Android device.
Canon Pixma MG3250 Driver & Manual Download
The driver acts as the mediator between your printer and computer. It lets them communicate and coordinate print jobs. There are two drivers, namely the XPS and the MP. You can download the driver from the manufacturer’s site or install it using the installation CD. The manual is an all-in-one guide that contains all the guidelines required to set up a printer and use it. It is provided at the time of purchase, and can also be downloaded from the internet.
- To download the Canon Pixma MG3250 Setup driver from this site, go to the Download Driver button located below the appropriate OS section and click on it.
- To download the Canon Pixma device’s manual from this site, locate the Manual Download button and click on it.
- Follow the on-screen prompts displayed by your browser (which varies from OS to OS), and save the files to your computer.
How to print on Canon Pixma MG3250 Printer Setup?
Make use of the instructions given below, and that will help you carry out the print process easily.
Canon Pixma MG3250 How To Print
- The initial step of the printing procedure is to check if the printer is connected to the computer.
- Go to the drive in which the file to be printed is present.
- Search for the file in the respective folder and select it.
- Click the Share tab and choose the Print option.
- In the Print screen that appears, choose your Canon Pixma MG3250 printer under the Printer option.
- Key in the number of copies you wish to make and change the Page Sizing.
- Modify any other print settings if needed. Click the Print button.
Canon Pixma MG3250 Copy
Use the procedure given below to make copies of your original document for reference purpose.
How To Copy on Canon Pixma MG3250?
- First, check if the Canon Pixma MG3250 printer is turned on.
- The next step is to load plain papers into the input tray. Ensure that you align them before placing.
- Position the original document on the platen. The copy side should face downwards.
- Tap the Color button if you want to copy in color and the Black button if you want to copy in black & white.
- Press the Color or Black button repeatedly based on the number of copies you want to make.
Canon Pixma MG3250 Scan
Before you start the scan operation, make sure to set up your Canon Pixma MG3250 printer completely. Install the print driver on the computer. After installing the print driver on your computer, you can use the IJ Scan Utility feature to perform the scan operation. To know more about how to scan using the IJ Scan Utility application, follow the instructions given below.
Canon Pixma MG3250 How To Scan
- Turn on your computer and the Canon Pixma MG3250 Setup printer to begin the scan operation.
- Raise the scanner lid, place the original document to be scanned on the glass, and close the lid.
- Now, start the IJ Start Utility application on your computer.
- Tap the Finder menu and select the Go option.
- Select Applications
- Canon Utilities
- IJ Scan Utility
- Canon IJ Scan Utility 2
- Tap the Settings tab in the Canon IJ Scan Utility 2 dialog box.
- Select the Document option and set the paper size, resolution, and other appearances.
- Click the OK button followed by Document.
- Now the Canon Pixma MG3250 printer starts the scan operation.
Canon Pixma MG3250 Wireless Setup
To set up your Canon Pixma MG3250 printer wirelessly, follow the instructions given below.
- Check if the Canon Pixma MG3250 printer and the computer are turned On.
- Make sure that the wireless router is turned On.
- Download the printer driver from the official site of the printer or the installation CD provided with the package.
- Double-click on the Canon_IJ file to start the setup process.
- Click the Next button on the home screen of the installer.
- Choose the connection type as Wireless Connection on the Connection Method Selection page.
- Click the Connect to the network button.
- Now, press and hold the Maintenance button on the printer control panel for five seconds.
- After that, click the Next button on the setup screen.
- Once the wireless LED light starts to flash on the printer, click the Wireless Setup Using the USB cable or WPS button as per your wish.
- Follow the on-screen procedures to finish the Canon Pixma MG3250 printer setup.
Canon Pixma MG3250 Wps Connection Method
- To connect your Canon Pixma MG3250 Setup printer using WPS connection method, follow the instructions given below.
- Make sure that the printer and the wireless router are turned On.
- Press and hold the Maintenance button for five seconds.
- Once the LED light starts to blink, press the WPS button on the access point.
- Press the WPS button within the 2 minutes.
- Now the wireless connection process is complete.
- Connect the computer to the same wireless network that the printer is connected to.
- Install the print driver on your computer.
- Make sure to select the connection type as Wireless.
- Select the WPS option on the 1- Setup Procedure Selection page during the installation process.
- After completing the installation process, try a test print.
Canon MG3250 Printer Troubleshooting
Troubleshooting problems with the Canon Pixma MG3250 printer is not that hard. You can easily fix any issues with the Canon Pixma MG3250 printer with the guidance of technical experts. Also, find some solutions in the following topics for some printer related issues.
Why Canon MG3250 Printer Is Offline?
- Improper power connection is the major reason behind the offline problem with the Canon Pixma MG3250 machine.
- So, do not forget to check the power connection of the printer.
- Ensure that the power cable is connected to the power ports of the Canon Pixma MG3250 printer and electrical wall outlet directly.
- It is recommended not to use a surge protector for executing the power connection as it may cause power fluctuations.
- Also, check the link between your Canon Pixma MG3250 printer and computer.
- If you are using a cable to connect the devices, examine whether the cord is plugged to the respective ports of your Canon Pixma printer and computer.
Canon MG3250 Printer Not Working
- Ensure that the power cable of the Canon Pixma MG3250 printer is plugged correctly.
- Also, ensure that the printer is powered on.
- Your printer needs to be linked to your computer.
- Ascertain that the tray at the front of the Canon Pixma MG3250 Setup printer is open.
- The name of your printer is selected in the Print dialog box.
- Find the Settings option and select it on your computer.
- Go to Control Panel and choose Hardware and Sound.
- Select the Devices and Printers option.
- Right-click on the name of your printer and select Printer Properties.
- Select the Port tab and configure the port configurations.
- Ensure that the USB port name with your printer name in the next column is selected.
- Restart your computer and try to solve the printing issue with the Canon Pixma MG3250 printer.
Canon Pixma MG3250 Not Printing In Color
The Canon Pixma MG3250 printer may not print if there are any ink clogs on the printhead of the Canon machine.
- So, try to solve the problem by cleaning the printhead of the printer.
- Hope your Canon Pixma MG3250 printer and computer are connected.
- Locate the Start menu and select it on the display of your computer.
- Go to Settings and select Printers.
- Right-click on the printer name and select the Properties option.
- Find the printhead cleaning option and select it.
- Wait until the Canon Pixma MG3250 printer cleans the printhead by itself.
- If the printhead is still clogged, clean it by using a lint-free cloth moistened in distilled water or glass cleaner.
Canon Pixma MG3250 Printer Alignment Problem
Refer to the following steps to align the printhead of the Canon Pixma MG3250 printer by using its software on your computer or laptop.
- Locate the Canon Pixma MG3250 printer software icon on your computer and click it.
- Select Custom Settings from the maintenance tab.
- Click the checkbox next to Align Heads Manually.
- Tap OK when a confirmation message displays on the screen.
- Go to the Maintenance tab and select Printhead Alignment.
- Ascertain that the paper tray of the Canon Pixma MG3250 printer is loaded with enough sheets.
- Tap the Align Print Head option.
- Continue with the instructions on the screen and configure the desired print pattern values.
- Tap OK to confirm the message that displays on the screen.
- Align the printhead by providing the pattern valves and complete the alignment process.
Canon Pixma MG3250 Printer Not Detected
Ensure that the Canon Pixma MG3250 Setup printer and computer are connected to the same network of a router or access point.
- Also, examine if the router is providing an active internet connection.
- It is necessary to check the power connection of the Canon Pixma MG3250 printer.
- Try connecting the printer and computer to another network and check if the problem is solved.
- If you use a USB or Ethernet cord to connect the device, ascertain that the cable is connected to the respective port of the device.
- If you find it difficult to fix the Canon Pixma MG3250 Printer Not Detected issue, call our technical experts and get an easy solution.